Educational Seminars and Intimate Violence Training Workshop
- Counseling African-American Women
- Multicultural counseling for Indigenous and African American women
- Positive Self-Esteem in Women
- The Use of Storytelling in The Classroom
- Storytelling in Therapy
- Diversity/Opression Training
- Counseling African-American Women Who Are Rape/Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Survivors
- Knowing Our Worth
- Women of Color and Indigenous Women's Survival in America
- How To Be a Mighty Woman of God
- Knowing Our Completeness
- Women Who Are Purposed
- Divinely Purposed Women
- Recognizing Who We Are
- Custom Made Workshop
African-American Women and Violence TrainingPlease note this is a description of one of Reanae's most popular trainings.
This training consists of explaining the dynamics of rape/sexual assault and/or domestic violence in African-American women's lives. It deals with the issue of:
- How to be a good counselor and advocate for African-American women who suffer from violence.
- Simultaneous oppression that African-American women deal with.
- Legal and medical advocacy.
- How to make your institution or services African-American women friendly.
- Internalized oppression.
- Strategies to help African-American women heal from violence.
- How to deal with socialized attitudes toward African-American women.
- Looking at empathy versus sympathy.
Reanae uses recorded interviews, stories, and poems on tape to help bring about understanding and awareness on how to counsel and advocate for African-American women. Her training is like no other training that you will ever experience